Search This Blog

Sunday 7 November 2010

Cheap Trick / Foxy Shazam

Busy evening tonight. First we have Cheap Trick on the opening night of their UK tour. Just checked and it's billed as "An evening with Cheap Trick" and there is no support.
That's fine by me as recent support bands in the ABC have been ill advised choices that have little in common with the headliners.
I'm all for eclecticism, but when I go and see someone like Gang of 4 I don't want to see five guys in shellsuits doing a shit tribute to Oasis in support.
The added bonus of there being no support is that the gig will end early enough to allow Kel and me to shoot around to King Tuts Wah Wah Hut to grab a funky slice of Foxy Shazam.
Review will follow, and maybe even some pics.

Meanwhile bow down to the glam terrorist madness of Foxy Shazam.

No comments:

Post a Comment