Search This Blog

Thursday 14 March 2013

Punk Rock Rammy Gigs

You would think that in this age of technology gone mad that communication with others would have improved.
In one way it has.
I can now know what a mate in Australia had for lunch, but in the glut of all the information I may not pick up on a gig that's happening in Glasgow.
It's now a double edged sword.

So anyway. here's what Punk Rock Rammy in Glasgow is doing.
Now some may wonder why I am spreading the word about another promoters gigs.
All I can say to that is you don't get it.
There's only competition if we perceive it in that way.
At the end of the day here's some great gigs being put on by an ethical guy and he deserves our support.
I'll hopefully be at The Bouncing Souls, then play it by ear from there on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment